1. Could you accept my order if I'm an end user and only need small quantity?
I’m sorry but we are large exporter and don’t do retail business.
2. How about the procedure for order?
Generally speaking, the procedure is usually as follows:-
3. Could you send me printed catalogue?
I am sorry, but we don’t have printed catalogue,
4. How can I get prices?
Send us your enquiry by either email or fax, we will make you offer soon.
5. What's your minimum order quantity?
Normally, minimum order quantity is one 20 feet container.
|20 feet container ( 20’FCL, 20’GP)||24-26CBM（Cubic meter）|
|40 feet container ( 40’FCL, 40’GP)||56CBM|
|40 High Cubic container( 40’HC, 40’HQ)||66CBM|
6. What are FCL and LCL?
FCL means “Full Container Loading”.
7. Could I mix the container with several different models?
Mixed container is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation,
8. Can I order samples before placing full container order and how to ship them?
Small sample order is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation.
9. How can I pay for my order?
Optional payment terms for full container order of single model are as follows,
10. Can I pay by L/C?
Our payment term is usually T/T in the case order is not so big.
11. How long does it take to deliver my vehicle?
Normally, we will effect shipment within 27 days after receipt of 30% deposit.
12. How to arrange shipping insurance?
We can arrange shipping insurance for you.
13. How will I know when my goods will arrive?
You will be informed of the departure time and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) upon we send goods out. You can also trace the container or parcel on Internet.
14. What are the documents you provide for clear through customs?
Normally, full original shipping documents based on FOB or CFR includes Bill of lading, GSP Form A (CO), Invoice and Packing list,
15. How do I handle customs?
Customs can be handled for you by the local clearing agent for some nominal fees which you have to fix up or else you can do the customs clearing yourself with ease by filling in the suitable forms and paying the necessary inspection charges.
16. Will the goods be delivered to my warehouse after shipping?
In the case of sea shipping, we can only deliver the goods to your destination seaport or other transportation terminal place, not door to door,